Friday, July 08, 2005

i'm leaving on a jetplane

It's 4.50 a.m. on a Friday morning and I am NOT in bed.

Here I am in a very empty KLIA waiting to board a flight to Kuching for a last minute meeting that cropped up. The taxi this morning came 15 minutes earlier so I've got some extra time to spare.

So what do I do then? I blog.

I have got my derrier firmly propped up on a decently comfortable chair. In front of me...a black Dell system that runs a version of Internet Explorer that looks strangely ancient. Surprisingly, it works.

Quite a disappointment considering the expectations I had on the MAS Golden Lounge. Well, I haven't the time to check out the coffeee and grub, but I guess I've gotten accustomed to the flat screen panels and ultra fast broadband connections in Changi.

It looks to be a pretty hectic day with this trip, dinner plans, the little prayer meet tonight, followed by the horror flick session. Ahhh...don't we love Fridays.

I foresee myself walking (perhaps "wandering" is the word?) around in semi-comatose mode for most of the day.

No comments: