Monday, August 17, 2009

unexpected insights

I think I now understand better where you were coming from when you posted those words on 13 March 2008. It's funny how I never saw things from that perspective until recently.

I regret that I never had the chance to talk to you about what happened back then and was fed information which represented only the side of the story that wasn't yours. I guess it took me to hop on the same boat that you were once on, in order for me to see things from your vantage point.

I think I understand now. I think.

EDIT: If you think I'm referring to you, I'm not.

*****

1 month. How many more?

*****

Spotted on a friend's FB wall...
"Forgiveness can be unilateral; reconciliation is always mutual."

*****

I'm tired and I need sleep. ZZZzzzZZZzzz...

No comments: