Monday, August 03, 2009

reflecting

The weekend was bittersweet.

Things are still pretty much status quo. I thought I saw a glimmer of hope early Sunday morning. But I guess I know better these days that it's sometimes better to be a pessimist. You make it look so easy. Effortless. But I'm not you. And I find it difficult to smile when...

Worship on Sunday was a panacea to the soul. Thanks Benny.

A picture painted of God's redemptive love // Draw me close. Soar above the storm. Our one unchanging constant. Victory // Welling up. Flowing down. Quivering. Choking. Standing. In awe.

CPK's sermon was inspiring. But sad. To love the LORD with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. To love our neighbour as ourselves. How far have we missed the point. I wondered if...

*****

3 Sundays have passed since.
A lot more has happened in between.
And I still don't know what, when, why, how...

No comments: