Friday, December 03, 2004

peculiar dreams

Sometime between 3.30 a.m. and 6.00 a.m. last night, I dreamt peculiar dreams.

It was something of an "Alfred Hitchcock slasher meets Stephen King horror" kind of dream.

Yup, I'm weird.

Memories are vague right now, but I remember a lot of blood and gore, with senseless mass killings in a building. Think it was a house. My house me thinks.

I remember that several cars were stolen, so I guess this must have been a robbery cum murder thingy. I think most of my family members were dead, except for maybe my dad, whom I remember was still with me before I woke up. There was also this creepy feeling that surfaced on and off throughout this dream...the feeling that "something" was lurking around, hence the Stephen King horror part.

I also remember that I was spared. The reason's a little cliché...

Just as the baddies were approaching me, one of them saw my tattooed arm and turned "best-friend" just like that, coupled with slaps on the back, bear hugs...ughh. Yeahh...I killed your family but now I see your tat and we're best of friends! =p It was with that that he let me off, with my dad who was still with me.

If dreams could be interpreted sensibly (not any new-age inanities pls), I would like to know.

6 comments:

fie said...

eeeeeeeeyer!!!:/

jv. said...

did u hear the one where I dreamt that Anderson killed someone? Though that may not be surprising to some ;)

lala said...

All these dreams about murders!

The one murdered by Anderson also dreamed recently that one of her YF class students got murdered. I think there's a link somewhere (stubborn refusal to believe that it's "just a stupid dream")! :)

Hey, stop spreading your disease okay :P hehe

jv. said...

*sigh* as i said the last time...the identity of Anderson's victim is never really known. The body was already halfway in the kitchen sink...remember?? ;)

and so the dreams continue...

fie said...

anderson killing people is not a dream. i repeat. NOT a dream!
i've dreamt missa and my best friend died.
it was quite disturbing.

Cheap belstaff said...

It is so apparent that you
< align="left">Discount Belstaff Jacketsare sure to get much attention from other persons together with theTiger Shoes shoes on your foot whether you are in the rural or in the big metropolitan. It has the unusual might to catch your notice while you are picking up shoes in a huge bazaar.Hogan Shoes In fact this sort of sport shoes is the most excellent choice for your life, you can take it exclusive of any reluctance.